WHY WEBSJOBS IS A SCAM
After Publiclikes was launched in kenya, many other websites have come out with very nice deals on watching videos, ads, PTC – Paid-To-Click, Survey reviews etc. Webjobs is one of the recent sites that has promised users pay for working online. THIS IS AN ALERT for everyone who has got ears. Webjobs is a scam, despite it being their for some time, it is a big scam and Kenyans should avoid it so as to avoid losing their monies as they did to Publiclikes.
We conducted a review of the website, internet search, created an account to test whether it pays, contacted some of its users and also internet research to come up with the following facts that show Webjobs is a scam.
Below are the Reasons why Webjobs.com is a scam.
Webjobs.com, is a misleading website that is actually a landing page for Internet Education Kit, a dubious business riddled with online complaints. The BBB reports several unresolved claims with no response. Not off to a good start.
- Webjobs claims that it was founded in 2015 but the truth is that webjobs was founded in 2017. To confirm you can read the year at the bottom of their website reading as “© 2017 by webjobs.online. All rights reserved” It should appear as 2015-2017 instead of 2017.
- Initially, webjobs free account package used to allow one withdrawal per month, $2 Minimum Payout, $10 per referral and expired in 7 days. This has changed no withdrawal per month, no withdrawal per month, $10 per referral and expires in 3 days. The reason the account expires so fast is that they want to force you to upgrade since you cannot earn with a free account. They have gathered enough users that is why they are changing policies and making them stricter, an implication that they are almost exiting the market.
- They pay through Skrill, Payza and Neteller which are not common in most countries.
- A reward of $10 per referral is too good to be TRUE. This is a scheme for the users to recruit more members and convince them to purchase the packages so that they earn more.
- After watching the video, you will find out that they used to have a fictious physical address. They later removed the information from contact us and remained with only email.
- Their customer support is very responsive and exellent just to entice the users to believe that it is not scam. Customer care support responsiveness and activeness doesn’t make a scam stop being a scam.
- If you watch the video, you will find out that WebJobs asked the users to provide their IDs so as to withdraw funds which is similar to what Publiclikes did.
- They do not have a physical location. Some people say it originated in Russia. Remember Russia is the Mother of Scams and Pyramid schemes from MLM, SBC, AIM Global etc. Russians are smart, they establish their business through other countries which have few or no regulations to avoid legal action and reduce suspicions.
- How the company is a scam, it will be paying users well during the starting period so as to entice other users to join. They will later stop paying claiming technicalties and finally the website will welcome you with ERROR 504, or “Site Under Maintenance” or they will let you work, no payment since there will be no single person to attend you or initiate payments.
- They scammed people through Chevron Funds Ltd in 2016. Now it is webjobs.
Below is a screenshot of a chat of people who already tried the website and found it to be a scam.
HERE IS MY CHAT WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. ACTUALLY, THE AGENT TOLD ME GOOD DAY WHEN IT WAS ALREADY AFTERNOON. YOU CAN SEE FROM THE IMPATIENCE OF THE AGENT THAT HE/SHE SUSPECTED I WAS EXTRACTING SOME INFORMATION FROM THEM. THE AGENT SAYS THE OFFICE IS LOCATED 234 WELLINGTON STREET OTTAWA, IF YOU GOOGLE, THE ADDRESS HAS A BANK LOACTED THEIR, THE AGENT ALSO REFUSED TO GUIDE ME TO THEIR OFFICES EVEN IS I WASN’T THEIR, I JUST WANTED TO SEE HIS/HER REACTION. – SCAM.
You can see a list of other scam websites here: